Fischer XC Comfort Pro Silver Men's Cross Country Ski Boots
The Fischer XC Comfort Pro Men's Cross Country Ski Boot is the ideal choice for the more demanding recreational skier looking for an NNN compatible boot for sliding around on groomed tracks or packed down snow. This boot is loaded with features designed to provide both great support and plenty of warmth. The Velcro front strap makes the boots nice and snug, and gives extra ankle support. The thermo fit liner molds to your foot as your foot warms it up, giving the boot a more precise fit. A Thinsulate liner and breathable Triple-F membrane ensures your feet stay pleasantly warm and dry even after hours on the track.
Performance features include:
- Lace Covers - A zippered lace cover offers additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and offers extra insulation to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Easy Entry Loops - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Speed Lock - Revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight and that's it. The system is safe and reliable.
- Velcro Strap - Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Triple F Membrane - Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Thermo Fit - Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Comfort Guard - Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Turnamic Performance Sole -Robust sole for sporty skiing style. The flat construction enables a longer gliding phase through easier balance. Flex grooves and soft sole flex support the smooth kick. The profile is non-slip and self-cleaning. 2K-Desmopan® material blend for enhanced skiing performance.
- Fischer Fresh - Puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness and a pleasant smell inside the boot.